This is our primary concern. We have developed physical distancing and sanitization protocols which meet or exceed city and state requirements.
In accordance with city and state mandates, in person we are currently only offering private sessions. We continue to offer virtual privates sessions and group classes as well. Please email or call us to schedule your appointment.
Below is a general outline of our studio’s new rules. We are happy to address any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to ask.
- New York State requires that both clients and our staff pass a daily health screening before or upon entering the studio. You will receive the health screening questionnaire upon the eve of your session.
- Upon your arrival a touchless temperature check and hand sanitizer will be administered and applied.
- You will need to wear a face mask once you are inside the studio. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- We are required to limit our occupancy capacity by 1/3. To ensure proper physical distancing we will have no more than 2 clients and 2 trainers in the studio within a single hour. Two clients plus two trainers equal 4 persons. Our maximum occupancy is 5 persons.
- Weather permitting, the studio doors and bathroom window will be kept open to enable cross ventilation. We have a HEPA and carbon filtration purifier that continuously cleans the air throughout the day.
- Face masks, latex gloves, disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, CDC approved bleach solution disinfectant, UVC (ultraviolet light) LED handheld sterilizer and touchless trash receptables are available to you and our staff.
- All equipment (machines and tools) and highly touched areas, including bathroom and doorknobs, will be sanitized after each session.
- All client bookings can be handled online or by phone to ensure contactless interaction between yourself and staff.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY.