This is our primary concern. We have developed health and sanitization protocols which meet or exceed city and state requirements.
In accordance with city mandates, proof of vaccination is required to come into the studio. In person we are currently only offering private, duet and trio sessions. We continue to offer virtual private sessions and group classes as well. Please email or call us to schedule your appointment.
Below is a general outline of our studio’s new rules. We are happy to address any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to ask.
- New York City requires that both clients and our staff are fully vaccinated in order to come into the studio.
- Face masks are recommended per CDC guidance but are not required. We have face masks available if desired.
- Weather permitting, the studio doors and bathroom window will be kept open to enable cross ventilation. We have a HEPA and carbon filtration purifier that continuously cleans the air throughout the day. Our air conditioner is equipped with a MERV-13 filter.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, CDC-approved bleach solution disinfectant, UVC (ultraviolet light) LED handheld sterilizer and touchless trash receptacles are available to you and our staff.
- All equipment (machines and tools) and highly touched areas, including bathroom and doorknobs, are sanitized after each session.
- All client bookings can be handled online or by phone to ensure contactless interaction between yourself and staff.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY.
Copyright © 2014 Village Gyrotonic. All rights reserved.